Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Specialists
Our team are ready for battle and following relevant social distancing, PPE, and hygiene guidelines, which allow us to still offer our services during current Coronavirus restrictions.
Domestic cleaning offers:
Carpet - from £25 per room (subject to £50 minimum charge)
Upholstery - from £60 for the first sofa
£30 additional sofas
£15 additional armchairs
Discounts for 5+ rooms and combined carpet & upholstery cleans.
Hello from Gladiator Cleaning Ltd! We're Danny and Steve, and we have over 10 years experience in carpet & upholstery cleaning:
End of Tenancy
Interior Vehicle Valeting
Stain Removal & Fabric Protection
Serving Bognor Regis, Chichester, Littlehampton, Worthing and surrounding local areas in West Sussex.
Get in touch for a free & competitive estimate, and like us on Facebook to see more of our work!
Even carpets that look clean can be hiding grime! To keep yours fresh and prolong their life it's important to have them professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Included in our prices we offer:
- Pre-treatments including shampoo, spotters, and fabric agitation.
- Stain removal treatments for most common substances (£10 surcharge applies for hazardous or heavily soiled areas).
- Powerful hot steam and dual vacuum technology which removes dirt, stains and odours from deep within fabrics, and dries rapidly within a few hours.
- Vaccuming of crevices in carpets or upholstery.
- Moving of furniture as required (see terms and conditions)
- Deodoriser and finishing spray which helps fabrics maintain their colour and stay fresher for longer by preventing the ingress of bacteria.
- Friendly, trained technicians and full public liablity insurance.
Worried about children and pets? To help keep them safe we use no chemicals in our main steam cleaning equipment.
Shampoos and other treatments are only applied as a separate spray, which minimises their contact time and reduces the risk of airbourne exposure.
We always ensure we fully extract all chemicals from fabrics before leaving.
Domestic or commercial, we battle the dirt.